The O-Shot – It’s About Vaginal Rejuvenation
What is it?
- The O-Shot® is the only gold standard and licensed procedure for improving women’s vaginal health that doesn’t involve having major surgery. Coined by Dr Charles Runels, Director of the Cellular Medicine Association.
- Only 10 clinicians are professionally licenced to perform the O-Shot® in Australia and I am the only practitioner in Brisbane.
It has 2 major benefits to women’s health:
- Improving urinary incontinence
- Improving sexual function
Why should I have it?
- If you’ve ever suffered from urinary incontinence from simply needing to go to the toilet (urge incontinence), sneezing, laughing, coughing or exercising (stress incontinence) you know how embarrassing and upsetting this can be
- If you’ve had children and suffer the effects of pregnancy and childbirth to your vaginal health
- If you suffer from a concerns with your sexual health including:
- a lack of stimulation
- If you feel your intimate relationship will improve with a rejuvenation of your sexual health as described above
How long does it take?
- The whole procedure including lead up, prepping and treating only takes approximately 60 mins
- Prescription strength numbing cream is applied to the area
- A small blood sample is taken and centrifuged at high speed to create Platelet Rich Plasma
- The Platelet Rich Plasma is activated and then injected via the O-Shot® into 2 specific areas
Does it hurt?
- Thankfully the numbing cream reduces all of the pain with the first part of the O-Shot ® and my clients say that the second part of the procedure creates a sensation of engorgement but not pain. Both parts of the O-Shot® take less than 5 minutes to complete
Are there any side effects?
- Occasionally there may be some spotting so we provide you with a sanitary towel
- The first 1-2 weeks after the O-Shot® creates a hyper sexuality and you may feel an increase in sensation and orgasm strength. I only warn you about this because as one patient told me, her husband was exhausted after the first week and begged her to stop
How long do the results last for?
- The effects of the O-Shot® can last between 2-3 years although you can have the procedure done every 6 months for continual improvement
- Although urge incontinence can disappear straight away, it can take 3-4 months to feel the full effect of the O-Shot® on your stress incontinence
- After the hyper sexuality and increase in sensation of the first 2 weeks settles, it generally takes 3-4 months to feel the full effect of the O-Shot® on your sexual health. This then continues for 2-3 years
Where to from here?
If you would like to discuss this treatment and find out if it’s right for you please Ph 0413 231 100 or email email@example.com