High Strength Vitamin C & B By Anita East
What can our High Strength Vitamin C and B do for you?
Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Glucoside) will
- Even out your skin tone
- Brightening dull skin
- Reverse the effects of ageing
- Act as an additive sunscreen agent.
A recent clinical trial has shown that a combination of our Vitamin C and Vitamin B (niacinamide) significantly reduced facial hyperpigmented sun spots.
Why is it the best form of High Strength Vitamin C cream?
We send our order to a team of pharmacists on a Friday for delivery of your freshly packaged bottles of Vitamin C the following Thursday. The team at our Compounding Pharmacy use the highest quality active pharmaceutical ingredients from TGA approved licensed wholesalers. Each serum is hand crafted by our experienced compounding technicians to give a superior tailor made product for each individual patient.
And it’s better than the standard Vitamin C on the market because:
- Our Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Glucoside) lasts over twice as long in the skin as other forms of Vitamin C and thereby delivers the effects of Vitamin C for a longer period of time within the dermis of the skin.
- The selection of concentration is important to gain the maximum benefit from Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Glucoside) without the risk of imposing possible side effects from excessive Vitamin C exposure to the skin.
- Normal Vitamin C is unstable and prone to oxidation in solution and only functional at a ph of 3.5. Our Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Glucoside) is not limited by these requirements while delivering the same positive results of l-ascorbic acid.
How do I use it?
You will apply the Vitamin C and B serum in the morning after you have used either AHA or BHA.
How long do the results last for?
For as long as you continue to use it for. One client coined this “use it or lose it”.
Are there any side effects?
Not if you use the Vitamin C and B serum the way we instruct you to.
How much is this product?
High Strength Vitamin C and B can be purchased for $120
How can you order this product?
This product is available to purchase in the clinic. A complimentary 15 minute consultation is available to determine your suitability for this product.