Full Face Rejuvenation
Your face is a sum of all its parts, which is why your face should be treated as a whole rather than each separate area. My aim is to to create harmony between all of your facial features whilst ensuring you look just like you only with your natural beauty enhanced. It might be that you have a concern about the bags or dark circles under your eyes, or perhaps your nasolabial (nose to mouth) lines are prominent. However, it is possible and highly probable that another area is the main cause of this concern.
- Midface and cheek volume loss can lead to an exacerbated appearance of under eye bags and dark circles. Also because of flatness and loss of volume in this area, your nasolabial area tends to overhang and sag.
- Oral commissure (corners of mouth) volume depletion and the strengthening of your facial muscles as you age tends to lead to the thin & puckered mouth frown.
- Volume depletion in the temple area of your face can lead to heavy brows and loss of eyelid for eyeshadow application. Dermal Fillers to replace the volume in the temples and eyebrows as well as small amounts of Anti-Wrinkle injections in the forehead, frown and crows feet will lift your brow heaviness and open up your whole face naturally.
- Cosmetic injectables such as Anti-Wrinkle and Dermal Filler injections will get to the root of the problem and as a bonus, improve the appearance, texture and health of the skin because of their incredible deep hydration actions, however for your skin to radiate, look and feel smooth and function at its best, you also need to look after it with great skin care ingredients that really work.
- Essential skin care for all skin consists of;
- a gentle water soluble cleanser.
- a chemical exfoliant. Either alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) if you have normal to dry, sun-damaged skin or beta hydroxy acid (BHA) if you have normal to oily and blemish prone skin. Never a mechanical one such as a face SCRUB with those golf ball size granules promising to smooth your skin.
- a serum or lotion containing antioxidants such as vitamin C, E and topical hyaluronic acid, skin repairing and cell communicating ingredients such as vitamin B3 (niacinamide).
- sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen – every day. Regardless of the time of year or how long or how little you plan to spend in the sun. This is an essential step, not to be missed by anyone.
- a gentle cleanser to remove makeup and environmental pollution.
- a chemical exfoliant as described above.
- high strength vitamin A available through AE Medispa. This is an essential step, not to be missed by anyone.
SUNSCREEN, Vitamin A and EXFOLIANTS – a very good place to start.
- Medical Skin Peels improve skin texture and are essential for your skin’s health.
- Medical Depth Needling to improve skin texture and skin health.
- PRP for collagen stimulation and for skin rejuvenation.
Before & After Results