According to Australia’s leading plastic surgeons, the second treatment that will make the most difference to your appearance is rejuvenating the mouth frown. As you age and the volume in your cheeks, midface and mouth depletes and heads south, in addition to the muscle that connects to the corners of the mouth the mouth frown becomes more obvious.
- Revolumise the hollows at the corners of your mouth with volumising Dermal Fillers.
- Subtly turn the corners of your mouth from a frown to a subtle smile with tiny amounts of Anti-Wrinkle solution injected into surrounding muscles.
- Improve the texture and tone of the skin in your lower face by using Skinboosters to soften the appearance of lines and wrinkles and provide deep lasting hydration.
- Dermapen to improve skin texture and skin health.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for collagen stimulation and for skin rejuvenation.